CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

QUIZ!

How ready are you to lose weight?


You have good intentions to lose weight, but are you mentally prepared to follow through? Take this self-assessment quiz to learn if you are really ready to start losing weight.

I’ve thought a lot about my eating habits and physical activities in order to pinpoint what I need to change.
I‘ve accepted the idea that I need to make permanent, not temporary, changes to be successful.
I'll only feel successful if I lose a lot of weight.
I believe that the best way to lose weight is to lose it slowly and steadily.
I‘m thinking of losing weight now because I really want to, not because someone else thinks I should.
Losing weight will solve other problems in my life.
I’m willing and able to increase my physical activity.
I can lose weight successfully only if I have no "slip-ups."
I’m ready to commit time and effort each week to organizing and planning my food and physical activity.
Once I lose some initial weight, I usually lack the motivation to keep going
I want to start a weight-loss plan, even though my life is unusually stressful right now.
Submit

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Marianne, I love this blog. you inspire me to be better! Send me an invite to your regular blog - jamiewhittier@gmail.com

Breanna said...

Hi Marianne! This is Breanna, and I wanted an invite to your private blog, I hope this gets to you! :)

My e-mail address is

breannabennett (at) gmail (dot) com.

I haven't changed it from my maiden name yet. :) thanks again!