CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spot training

Don't we wish we could spot train? Man I do! Take the extra fat around the arms, and the stomach! But its not possible. Darn. So what can we do? What will help take our fat percentage down and lean us out so our muscles can show?

CARDIO! That's right cardio! Now don't get me wrong we need to be lifting weights or some other variation of weight training but you aren't going to get lean just by that!

One of my favorite ways to get in my cardio is by running. I know some people like to bike or swim better. Great! Whatever it may be, do it And do it for at least 45 minutes a day.

If you do this and add it to a clean diet you will see your body fat percentage go down and you will look more toned!

Happy sweating!!

0 comments: